The Fine Group has a long history of engineering with textiles for the Medical care and emergency sectors. We provide personal care solutions for associations, trusts and independent living as well as solutions designed to protect expensive and difficult to replace equipment used by medical care professionals, the emergency services and the patients themselves in life critical situations.
Within the medical sector mobility products, where we draw on our in-depth knowledge of upholstery and textile properties, particularly biocompatibility and flame retardant material, has become an important niche market for us. The moving of disabled, sick or seriously injured patients has also presented us with some of our most challenging projects. Our solutions are designed to eliminate or minimise strain, accidental release or sudden movement, where bathing, exercising or simply relocating a patient can cause great discomfort or injury to carer and patient alike.
Within the medical sector, instrumentation requires specialist treatment. Yet again, the Fine Group has considerable expertise in servicing this area manufacturing specific items such as large incubator bags, discreet pouches for ambulatory infusion, heart and glucose monitors or suction pumps.
Emergency and Rehabilitation
- Pouches, bags and rucksacks for emergency services and paramedics
- Bariatric cushions, mattresses, slings and upholstery
- Classic, commode and disposable slings
- Manual handling hoist slings
- Medical lifting and repositioning slings
- Orthopaedic, prescription, rehabilitation and specialised slings
- Standing harnesses
- Standard, standing and stud fixing slings
- Medical support cushions
- Wheelchair seat covers and upholstery
- Body bags
- Promotional cushions
- Seat cushions
Updated: 10/16/2013 11:51